Shrimp/Chicken Stir Fry
Delicious muscle building recipe for lean body mass
Write a review
- 3 oz of shrimp
- 3 oz of chicken
- 5 carrots: cut in half
- 5 Spears of asparagus cut in half
- Broccoli - 1/2 Cup
- 1/4 red tomato
- 1/2 Bell pepper sliced
- Juice from half a lemon
- Coconut or Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for pan)
- Cook chicken. Ether in frying pan, oven, or grill.
- Boil, peel, and devain shrimp, then set into side in a bowl of ice.
- Spread a thin layer of the Coconut oil or Olive oil in a large pan and place on stove over low to medium heat.
- Place all vegetables in pan and cover with lid.
- Let cook for about 5 minutes. Move around with a spatula every minute.
- Place chicken and shrimp in pan with vegetables.
- Squeeze lemon juice over vegetables and chicken and shrimp and give a quick stir.
- Place all food from pan onto plate and serve.
- This power packed protein filled meal is perfect for building lean muscle mass and feeling full/satisfied for an extended period of time. It includes 40 grams of protein, a small amount of fats (healthy unsaturated fats) for a good metabolism boost and distributions of nutrients, and a very low carb count, along with plenty of fiber and vitamins.
- All of this at less than 350 calories!
Dakota Life Fitness https://dakotalifefitness.com/