Write a review
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder (Chocolate or
- Vanilla. They both work great)
- 1⁄2 Cup Rolled Oats (for even less carbs,
- you can crush a rice cake instead)
- 1⁄4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 30 - 40 grams of your favorite fresh fruit
- – Bananas, Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries, Minced Apple, Pineapple, etc.
- 1 tsp coconut oil (just to lightly grease the pan)
- Optional: Dash of Cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a blender in the order they are listed and blend until thick and creamy (approximately 20 – 30 seconds).
- Lightly grease a pan with a little coconut oil and place the pan over low to medium heat.
- Pour in enough mix from the blender to make a 6 inch or smaller pancake.
- Once the bubbles stop rising, flip the pancake and let it sit for about 1 – 2 minutes
- Transfer the pancake onto a plate and repeat for the rest of the mix. (Depending on your pan, you may not need to re oil it every time).
- For an even thicker and fluffier pancake, add a dash of baking soda before mixing
Dakota Life Fitness https://dakotalifefitness.com/