PROTEIN FLUFFThis delicious high protein recipe makes for a perfect snack that taste and feels like a fluffy ice cream and pudding mix! Taste great and consists of all healthy ingredients! 30+ grams of protein, and low carb!
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Scoop of your favorite Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum (Fiber sours used for thinking)
- (Optional Ingredients listed below)
- 1-3 Egg Whites
- 1/3 Cup Fresh or Frozen Fruit
- 1 Tbsp Coffee Creamer
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Blend/mix until thick and creamy. This could take a few minutes for it to thicken up.
- As you can see you can make this almost any flavor by simply using whichever protein powder you like (Casein works best), and what ever fruit and/or coffee creamer flavors you want! Give them a try and see what you like best! Super high in protein, low carb, and taste amazing!
By Dakota Heuer